Mother's Day 2013.
Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year! Being a mother is by far the greatest role I've ever had in life, and celebrating all mothers is important to me. I'm so very blessed to be surrounded by amazing women, who also happen to know a thing or two about mothering. These women inspire me, encourage me, and offer loving guidance when I need it most. From my "mommy friends" (a circle I couldn't function without) to my mother-in-law, grandmothers, and of course, my own mom - each have helped to influence my mothering style and I'm better for it!
I told Sean that the above picture was the best Mother's Day gift I could have received. Both kids looking at the camera AND smiling! :) Sean was also sweet enough to have Gracie choose flowers for me (which are still beautiful sitting on the kitchen table) and bought me the Study Bible I've been wanting. He also let me do a little clothes shopping, which is always a huge plus. My husband and children succeeded in making me feel loved and appreciated.
After church, lunch, and naps, we headed over to Johnny's mother's house and had dinner with some of his family. Ashley and her sweet family also joined us.
Ashley's first Mother's Day with Ryleigh-Girl! She makes me laugh.
My sister - I adore her and respect her so much! She is a fabulous mommy to all three of her children.
My mom with her girls - She is a HUGE part of my life as a mom, but more than that, she's a best friend!
It was a beautiful day!




I love that precious photo of you, Gracie, and Ethan, too! Such a good photo! I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You're definitely a huge support system for me, and I am grateful and blessed to be able to share in this Mommy adventure with such a wonderful friend, and example of a mom that I can admire and respect so much! <3
ReplyDelete