After Ethan's nap one day this week, I opened the blinds and discovered a lovely afternoon light filling his room. I went for my camera, hoping to sit back and practice with a few settings while watching him play happily. In doing so, I also discovered that A) my hope chest, which was both built and hand painted by my grandfather, makes an incredible background and B) capturing my baby's smile brings me great happiness. I've looked at this picture 100 times and his smile makes me smile every time. Ethan is 9 months old today. I'm celebrating yet another month that went too quickly, but also a blessed month that has brought an immeasurable amount of joy. If I could slow down time, I would, but since I can't, I'll just enjoy each God given second with this little boy, one of two insanely bright lights in my life. Ethan, you are very mobile now. You love to crawl and you're getting increasingly comfortable with pulling up to your knees anywh...
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Who did you use (since you didn't take it yourself)?
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she was able to capture some good ones of Gracie, I know that's been a huge source of frustration for you! Cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is looking so grown up!! Beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she captured that sweet smile! Such a great picture! :)
ReplyDelete