H.H.I.

Hilton Head Island. Over the years, this vacation spot has become a favorite for me. I have a great appreciation for the Island's uncrowded beaches and easy going atmosphere. We usually join Sean's dad and step-mom each January, but have also had the opportunity to enjoy my grandmother's timeshare at the Grande Ocean Marriott, which has been a nice treat for my family over the past few years. This year, our week began the last weekend in May, so we went and are now home. I've been looking through pictures and hope to add those soon. In the mean time, I thought I would go ahead and add a few taken with my phone. It was a really wonderful week. We were so lucky to avoid the tropical storm that was threatening to take away our sunshine!




Comments

  1. Cute! Your phone takes way better photos than mine can, which is frustrating because it's not that old. But most of the moments you captured on your phone, would have been total blurs with my camera :-(

    I love the one of Gracie running in the sand. And the one of you and Sean. You got a good smile from him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Decisions, Decisions...

The end is near.

Hilton Head.